BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stash Knitting

I've been trying to knit up some of my stash yarn because I want to order new yarns that I haven't used before. There's two that I have my eye on, Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride worsted weight and Berroco Comfort. I've heard every good things about both and it's time to try something new! Of course I have to get some money first! So that brings me to these projects that I have finish.

First we have a Mermaid Cloche. I used this pattern: Bel Cloche that is a ravelry link. I made a size 6 to 12 mths(small i think). I used the Mermaid yarn I got in my trade. Nice pattern, but my yarn was a little bulky for the lace brim.
Mermaid hat


I used Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Tidepool(2 skeins) for this scarf. And the pattern is: Easy Lace Scarf pattern another ravelry link. A very easy pattern! Knits up pretty fast too!
Tidepool lace scarf

I'm working on a new soaker for Sawyer(my 19 mths old) right now. I'm using up leftover wool yarns in browns for it. I think I have enough blue leftovers to knit another one for him. After that it's back to baby knitting! I'm on knitting her a few small soakers and a sweater for next fall.

0 comments: