BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Curly Purly Soakers




I knit these two Curly Purly Soakers for a mama on diaperswapper.com. She dyed that yarn and she sells it too! The yarns are Georiga Peach and Mermaid colorways.

You can find her yarn and cloth diapers here: http://hyenacart.com/theappleorchard/. She is Eco Wrapz. You should check her out!

Anyways, back to the soakers. This is the 6th and 7th time I've used the Curly Purly Soaker pattern and I love it. I used US 3,6, and 8 needles. The soakers are Med - large. It only took me 6 days to knit them, which I think is pretty good! The pictures are taken before they were washed.


Baby News: I'm 19 wks and one day now. I have my gender ultrasound tomorrow at 330! I'm so excited and nervous. I hope Baby C shows us the goods! I'm hoping for a girl! We have 2 boys and thats better than 2 girls, but I still want my little girl!

1 comments:

Erin Branscom said...

very cool! You are so good at making those!