BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

Number 1


It's the first day of my new blog. Nobody will probably read it but yeah, its here!

I'm Alex, a mother and a knitter! I stay at home with my 2 boys and have one on the way! Due June 23rd! We live in Kentucky and no, we are not rednecks. :) I've been knitting for almost 5 years now. I love wool and cotton! I'm addicted to Ravelry too. I'm Knit~it~Good on there too. I love reading other knitters and crafty people's blogs so I thought why not start my own.

I guess I should start this out with a little knitting. I knit this hat for Baby C(in my belly), just in case it's a girl! I found the pattern on Ravelry. But here is the link: http://littlesesameknits.blogspot.com/2006/12/spur-of-moment-baby-hat.html

We should find out the sex of the baby on Friday, and I will really starting knitting for it! I'm so excited, but the next 4 days are going to be so slow!!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Hi! Found your blog through another blog. I'm a mom of 2 boys, live in Missouri (hi neighbor) and I love to knit though my skills are pretty much stuck at scarves, hats, and dishcloths. Cute hat you made!

BOWquet said...

I love to knit. But all I knit are scarves. :) Other things scare me. :)
Welcome to the blog world!

Knit~It~Good said...

Thank you! You should check out Ravelry.com. You can find tons of free patterns there!